Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bore Da!

Bore da (which means "good morning" in welsh)! I'm leaving tonight to start my adventures in Wales this semester. I can't believe it.. when I got accepted to the program it seemed like today was never going to come. I'm almost done packing (still have some clothes and toiletries to pack up). I'm flying out of Newark tonight into London Heathrow.. I think the flight is about 7 hours, which means it will be Sunday when I get there! Orientation is in London, I think for about 3 days? Not really sure. I can't wait to get settled into my new flat, meet some new people and experience a brand new city in a totally different country. I hope Welsh people are nice! And I hope they have yummy food there :) This is soo exciting!

I kinda have to shut down my laptop now so I can pack it away, but I just wanted to make a pre-departure post :) Next time I write, I will be in the UK!! :D


Cheers!

Elysse

No comments:

Post a Comment